Tuesday, March 4, 2008

Hello everybody

I have been crocheting for almost 20 years, known for precision, consistancy, simplicity, class and style. My hats have been shown and sold in Manhattan, Brooklyn and Queens in New York as well as Los Angeles, CA and Teaneck, NJ.
About 8 years ago, I made my mom a hat. After being stopped on the street and in many stores with compliments and inquiries she simply told me, make more. So since then I've been making them and selling them mostly in the New York area for 7, 8 years so far. They add class and style while keeping your head warm in cool weather or on cool nights. Recently I opened up an Etsy store http://www.topacelot.etsy.com/ to reach a wider audience.
As for artist trading cards, I've made and traded over 1500 in the past year and a half or so. Within the community, which has recently moved to http://www.atcsforall.com/ I have also traded pages, dominos, charms, inchies...is that it? Maybe for now :o)

2 comments:

Livy said...

I just found your blog through an Etsy thread , and I just wanted to say welcome to blogging and hello to a fellow Etsian!

amy said...

Welcome to blogging, thanks for commenting in my blog. So i'll just leave you with this..."Nothing? Nothing, tra la la."