Friday, March 7, 2008


Well, I have plans this weekend to photo a new model for my hats and then play Blackjack. So plan to see more hats and colors! Also, I finished a watercolor of a Mallard Duck that will be in my Etsy store. Mention reading the announcement in my blog via convo on Etsy and receive 10% off duck. Let me know before you pay and I'll make the adjustment.

Working on a vulture atc also. I already finished a bald eagle and Ferrungous Hawk. I will need to finish a fourth "bird of prey" for the swap and will post them here when they're done :o)

Say hi somewhere if anyone's reading me and thanks to all who do!


so again I'll leave with a few select atcs from last year among the chatter....top woman "The Look" went to merricat I think and the Female Forms 2 and 3 went to wackystuff...the dragons have different home, the Tribal Dragon has a home with me :o) .....I forgot the home the Western Painted Turtle went to but it's in my 20 or so page Excel tracked trades somewhere

1 comment:

Jared May said...

Beautiful pieces :)