Monday, April 7, 2008

Here is the New Pattern :o)




Well, adding this in the last post was giving me issues so I'm attempting it again.
Over the weekend, after some trial and error that drove me crazy, I finally finished my Cat and Heart new granny square patterns. I'm just offering the patterns on Etsy. I only have the patience to make one of each. I plan to continue adding animals to my granny square offers and eventually end up with a blanket for myself.


The patterns will be offered on Etsy. So, you can choose your fave 1 or 2 animals or end up with the whole set too. The process will take months but I love animals and look forward to creating them.

**Stay tuned: I will be offering a Crocheting 101 for beginners class toward the end of May online.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow! You are pretty good at that :) My crochet skills are pretty limited but I can knit up a storm!
You have a nice blog... I shall return.

snowy652 said...

cute kitty

blessings~ shell